Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectSeveral points
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=87786&mesg_id=87820
87820, Several points
Posted by Bergelmir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I am not going to start flame wars. So this will be my last comment on this matter

1) Let's be honest. You take no risk whatsoever fighting me during any other moon then full. My chances to kill you (while you word when lower then half of hp) are at the very least slim. So no real heroism here.

2) The time you spoke about I was without Fetish (three of you took it before). And, which is more important, I had 30+ hours rot on me. I could stay there but most probably it would end up with myself dying of rot. Which is a VERY stupid way to die in my book. So I decided to get clear. If not rot, I would stay and fight more.

3) Again, I sincerely hope that is it not a bug, but the way you heal up your familiar from writhing to perfect health in one tick is just stupid. If Imms think it is fine, I don't mind. But I did make a mistake of trying to kill it. Which turned the fight your way. Lesson learned.

4) I put whatever I want. Don't teach me how to play my chars.

5) I am very well satisfied on killing him. I kinda wanted to be his last death and it took me quite some time and preparation to accomplish it. Yes, it was an ambush. Yes, he was not expecting to die there. Which mean I outsmarted him. And well, bite me!, but I am damn satisfied.

My two cents. See ya on the fields!