Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Goodbyes!
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=87786&mesg_id=87802
87802, RE: Goodbyes!
Posted by Ssirenia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You know its funny but a week or so ago when you, the new Chancellor,and Kalisda were logged on and had taken the fetish, everyone seemed more concerned about the conjurer.

I however was more concerned about you. A/B/S shielded invokers, with scion powers...it's like throwing yourself at a brick wall.

Invokers are often tough fights for me. Echoes doesn't do much to stop your damage, but then dispel and ice needles would kill me quickly enough. My fiends are generally only good distractions unless your really wounded. Add your damageredux and there wasn't much i could do against you other then annoy you.

It was just luck i managed to sleep both you and Derogker that time you came to retrieve. I knew you two would come, even though there were four of us logged on. Two went hunting in dreams while Bergelmir and I stayed at the tree to defend. Derogker got the fiend and along with Bergelmir it sealed his fate that day, of course you got away. :(

All in All, you were a really tough foe. Oh and there really aren't that many of us most days, its just that there are too few of everyone else. :'(

GLWYN.