Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectFinally Dead.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=82405&mesg_id=82421
82421, Finally Dead.
Posted by Twist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was a rough couple of days, but then this char started getting stale a while ago, so it was time to go. At least Lohik and I retrieved the Head before we went down. :P

Goodbyes - good lord, where to start?

Imms:
Yean: You're a very good imm. You run a good religion, interact with your followers well, and do a great job with the cabal. Thanks for all the chats and stuff!

Thror: Welcome back. You're definitely a positive for the cabal and CF in general. As for the quest, meh, I had some not-so-shining moments myself. So it goes. Setfracture is OP. :P

Kasty, Ysal: I didn't interact much with you guys, but thanks for the times I did.

Iunna: Thanks for everything. You were like the friendly aunt who'd bring cookies (ale) for the kids. Very cool. Thanks for the legacy too. Heh.

Daevryn: Thanks for running the trivia contest deal, and the edges.

Borkadh: We had great times when you were mortal. As you can guess, you're in my role a few times. Thanks for everything.

Marcatis: Thanks for running the RC and choosing my role. I didn't think I had a prayer that month for "overall", but I figured I might get the "learning" theme part. Then you turned around and did it the opposite. Guess that's why different imms run RC's each month!

Other Imms: Part of Woldrun's role was to try to visit with each Imm he could, to please his father, and a lot of you were willing to talk with me for a few minutes. Thanks for that and everything else.

Oof. This is a long list. I think I'm going to not mention you if you're dead already. Sorry. :(

Battle:
Ghrummin: Nice work as DM, it's all you now until the Rites, keep up the good work.

Malakhi: You da man. Keep on truckin'. Love your RP too.

Bartis: You were great to have around at my side.

Hudralon: We didn't group much, but when we did it was a pretty tough combo.

Quas: I know we didn't see eye to eye but I did like your "kill'm all" attitude. Hope the next Commander can keep you under control (assuming it isn't you?)

Lohik: You increased Woldrun's tanking ability by a factor of 10 it seemed like. We made a great team. Glad we went out together but retrieved the Head.

Others: Many of you seemed to stop showing up, presumably due to Battle being uberpowerful for a while. But then Nexus got quite strong, and Empire's numbers grew, and pretty soon it was Battle that was outnumbered. Which was fine, I mean, more fights right? Hope you all are enjoying whatever you are playing instead.

Others:
Nexus:
Calbaseeti you're effin' annoying. Nice work with that.
Kyaltaru you generally ate my face. Giant's worst nightmare isn't a bard. It's a bard with a competant healer to help him. And a giant to bash for him.
Cabnil: You were all like...gone. And then you started showing regularly again. What up with that? Enjoyed our fights.
Bogrel: Kill-stealing ####.
Lots of others, but these are fresh in my mind.

Empire:
It was a very bleh night, so I don't have a lot of good things to say. Not saying you did anything wrong, but it's tough to say nice things when you go out like I did, so I'll just say good luck with staying strong.

Tribunal:
Adeglicfh: It would've been really nice to get you at least once. I came close a few times.
Jedidiah: You hindered my kills on numerous occasions. Dammit. Good job. :P
Artenno: Got close on you too, but like I said - not my enemy.

Fortress:
Humbert: Kickass. Keep truckin'.
Tialan: Thanks for trying to help tonight.
Didn't interact with any others a terrible lot.

Edika: Thanks for the intel and presents. :P

I know I'm forgetting a ton of you but I'm tired. Eleven deaths in one day will do that to you. :P