Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectA Fond Farewell *grin*
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=768&mesg_id=801
801, A Fond Farewell *grin*
Posted by Hyshrawr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Well I didn't get to interact much with Zorszaul, though I think from a character standpoint he had in effect become that boogey man that every young child fears is lurking beneath the bed waiting for some warm tender morsel of flesh to slip into his reach. As Daerkshyn I only dreaded fighting Zorszaul because he had the amulet of dragonkind which 'might' leave one naked. I think he'd already reached the point where looting wasn't really attractive for him. I will miss the excitement of seeing him on the who pk list and having my where pk and who pk commands increasing exponentially. I do think both Zorszaul and Istendil should slip into the game as mobs somewhere... perhaps the Inferno? It would be a just reward of sorts. ;) Well played and good luck. For those who never had the dubious priviledge of fighting either of these liches my condolenses. If any foe ever forced you to really 'think' about how to face them it was either of these.
Hyshrawr