Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Kasir bin-Hashar the Guiding Star, Godfather of Voralian City, Marshall of the Fortress
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=79590&mesg_id=79684
79684, RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Kasir bin-Hashar the Guiding Star, Godfather of Voralian City, Marshall of the Fortress
Posted by Isildur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>I am so totally surprised!

Hah. When you said that bit about Mizfara in Veran, I assumed you had figured it out and were just screwing with me.

>You are the sort of character who is very likeable. Friends
>and enemies alike regard you well.

Being a thief who doesn't actually steal from people tends to do that. It's like everyone assumes they're going to get ripped off...then, when they don't, they're pleasantly surprised.

>I suspect you could have
>bumped up the number of kills you had by a large margin if you
>brought in a damager/lagger type like Humbert the BashBot

Oh definitely. But when Humbert's already trashing people left and right, it seems a little unfair to tack on a cheapshoting thief to that equation.

>Your combo is hard
>to land kills with, and I'm somewhat curious as to how many
>PKs you racked up in 544 hours.

74. Which I'd say puts me around #3 in deathfulness for goodie thieves in recent history, behind Brinton and Tanith. It really came down to how the bindings went. If they landed, then I had a good shot at killing someone. If they didn't then I didn't.

>Can't believe you are so patient with the Marshall position, I
>absolutely hated the interviews and constant tells when
>there's a whole nice range of evils to fight.

To be honest, I seriously considered declining the position, and the interviewing did get old after a while. Esp. after Sarien imm'd. But I'm not going to complain- that's why leaders get leader aging. It only makes sense that they actually do something to deserve it.

I will say that I don't forsee playing another fort leader any time soon. If I were in Outlander or something then I'd be tempted to accept a position just for the game-play benefits, but those don't exist to the same degree with Fortress.