Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectA great character
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=79590&mesg_id=79632
79632, A great character
Posted by Lirieleth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
When you were around, I had to completely alter my approach to retrievals, and even raid defense at times. Knowing that you were sitting around waiting to garrote made things very unpredictable and often impossible, since I was forced to rely on forms that I otherwise would not have used. When you, Caerga, and Sarien raided once, I completely lucked out that you missed the garrote while I was in a non-defensive form, and managed to escape (although I'd done my share of damage to you and Caerga).

I read a log on Dio's once, where someone teleported into an area and was immediately strangled by you. I died two or three bad teleport deaths due to complete paranoia about being strangled from teleporting into your region. Any time I couldn't get to a remote wooded area meant I was teleporting again. I can't wait until my char learns IC that you died. That I, as a player, give a sigh of relief to your absence shows just how influential you were. Kudos to you on a great character, and good luck with your next effort.

Liri