Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectSolid work and Solid character
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=79590&mesg_id=79606
79606, Solid work and Solid character
Posted by Victacar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Dangerous thief, despite what you say. A binder on a non-caballed rogue is so dangerous. I had to come up with creative ways to not stay asleep. If you slept me and got a few key binds off, I was done. You killed me once straight up (solid work) and another time indirectly. I got away, but hit my teleport potion and ended up near the Outlander cabal with hands bound, blindfolded, legs bound. Needless to say a juicy duergar thief bound-up package sitting near the Outlander cabal visible for 24 hours is not one that lives long. I was summarily killed by an Outlander ranger, I believe Mreash or Calue.

So you were a solid thief and changed my playing tactics drastically. I also became much more cautious when switching areas. As you had a habit of camping just outside of the areas I patrol to ambush me. Many times I would get to North Sumner Crossroads and scan east to make sure you were not there, and there you were, waiting :). That, of all things saved me more times than I can count.

Take care and good luck with next.