Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (DEL) <None> Zorszaul the Embittered Champion, Outlaw of Dis
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=768&mesg_id=795
795, RE: (DEL) Zorszaul the Embittered Champion, Outlaw of Dis
Posted by Balrahd (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, by now it's clear that you won't be posting any goodbyes/illumination on Zorszaul, so I guess I'll say my own:

very nice.

I probably roleplayed with you more as Khiravn and fared better in PK as Balrahd near the end (I'm glad you saw me at the top of my game - such as it was - with both) - but all in all it does honestly amaze me that you were able to create a character with multiple dimensions. I thought that it was because you must have played Zorsz for c.900 hours (because I figured that kind of time can give layers to the same old character) but now I see you've only played for around 600.

I imagine you must have looked for challenges in ways other than PK - and probably found them. I imagine roleplaying would have been exciting and fun because of all the changes and personalities that came into and out of your sphere - and also frustrating with a bunch of idiots that login only to expend their con teleporting around trying to PWK you (missing "it" entirely). And I guess since you're being silent, no one will know what you had in mind (if anything). Which is a shame, damnit. I just hope you're working on some sort of bio like Istendil.