Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectWow.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=768&mesg_id=787
787, Wow.
Posted by Grallon (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>
>Grallon. Some good fights.
>

Thank you for remembering little me from over a year ago. And a couple things.

I the player realized that the original flag was most likely ##### as you claimed....But Grallon was one of those rigid types who saw things in black and white....Criminal or non, Nothing else matters.

In an ooc sense, I am greatful to those half dozen or so fights that we had. Aside from that time I was summoned from the cabal and crimsoned before I saw the attack, I was always very surprised at how long I lasted...and how few times I actually fell. Now, I do know that the only reason I lasted more than three or four rounds anytime was because of Manacle.

I often wondered...If you didn't get that bogus flag...would a Baron lich actually have gone long without breaking a law for real? You said that your wanted flag was a death warrant for every arby...but the way I saw it...you probably would have broken the law sometime...and leaving a bogus flag on you just meant there was one less time any arby had to fight you without Manacle.

I know I survived two one on one fights with you only because of Manacle. I just wonder if the Wanted flag caused more arbiters to die than if say...you didn't break the laws but hunted us out of town with the ability to actually cast.

I AM sorry that between the time when I thought about a tactic and the time when I had enough people with me to try it...you always had a way to negate it.