Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Well Xanth goes bye again.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=7814&mesg_id=7831
7831, RE: Well Xanth goes bye again.
Posted by Dahlisyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Not much here to say that I don't think I said before when I deleted. You were good, and the kind of person I knew I could count on to be competent. I wish I didn't have to go when I did, it felt like I was quitting right in the prime of the character (because it was), but that's what happens when work reaches up and grabs you in its teeth and won't let go. We were a good team, and knew our stuff, both in terms of game mechanics (killing/exploring/item harvesting/etc), and cabal politics as well. We also had a level of harmony that I'd consider unusual for well played evil characters, since there's usually a lot of individual goals and such that lead to conflict. Our goals however were close enough that there wasn't any need for that. I only wish there had been more time to really get into a lot of the quests and interactions that had been going on, for me. I know we could have done spectacular stuff. Ah well.

Best of luck,
Dahlisyn