Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Well Xanth goes bye again.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=7814&mesg_id=7828
7828, RE: Well Xanth goes bye again.
Posted by Valguarnera on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Another in a long string of characters I've liked. You did all the things a mortal leader should do, and I like how Scion took shape under the leadership you (and others) displayed.

As for getting things rolling, that's all tangled up with a lot of other things. The reason you've seen more small tweaks and less 'continuing' projects has a lot to do with what I can do myself or with one other, vs. things that need a lot of ducks in a line. It also has a lot to do with me being around less of late, courtesy of my job. I apologize for digging myself a hole with the direction I chose, but down the road it may (hopefully) all make sense why things regarding that storyline move slowly, as Bigger Pieces continue to come to light.

Your interpretation of your title was correct- in several ways, you had to rebel against Powers That Be, and the title was meant to reflect that you stuck to your guns without becoming a frozen smear on Ilraeth's (*) shrine floor, and succeeded.

The quest spells (at least the 2 that I picked out) were chosen to give a small perk that might prove useful in more intrigue-style plots, since you were mopping the floor in the more battle-oriented ones. (Insert standard 'more is/was in the works' disclaimer that everyone hates here.)

- Valg

(*) She's wee, but feisty.