Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Farewells
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=768&mesg_id=778
778, RE: Farewells
Posted by Cartherlen (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
No clue if you're reading the responses to the chars you mentioned, but I'll throw my 2 cents your way. With Starlan I was clueless. With Etherian I tried to use just about every advantage I could at the random times you showed. I think my best showing against you was fairly recent, though before the Maran/Scion/Nexus changes. Storm warrior named Gralifen who fought you after you killed Nicolette. It's one of those memories that sticks out, seeing, "Zorszaul is writhing in agony. Zorszaul has fled!" It occurred inside the south gate of galadon, and I remember about 15-20 lowbies coming to loot my corpse when I died, but it never happened. If you logged it (it was previous to Graffilon's (moron apostle) challenge to fight you at the Haven) I wouldn't mind seeing how the fight looked from your perspective, because I hadn't done anything to give myself a significant advantage. Maybe a horrendous connection on your part? Oh well. Well done and no, I don't think it's anywhere near as easy as I once did, but I still think it's quite possible.