Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Huh? Karel? Who would have guessed.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=7313&mesg_id=7342
7342, RE: Huh? Karel? Who would have guessed.
Posted by Orinah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I understand the life aspect. Take the last time I saw Krivohan. He is getting together yet another group for Hell. He gets sidetracked by ragers on eastern and we end up hitting the village where he dies. So he gets back whatever everyone got, locates a bit, then quits, I take it the trip is off. We are in the seventh circle of hell, Krivohan is tired and *HAS* to go. Fine, ok...oh, wait, Tartoth just came back, and lookie, he has a ring. I suppose I can make time for that. Tartoth is dead...drop link. These are my images of Krivohan. Ok, life is intruding on our fantasy world and won't be pushed aside. So be it, happens to everyone. Yet when you come around, ask about the chances for a Hell trip (a trip that will take hours) find the chances to be about zero, and then quit, I do not call that life intruding, as apparently life can be put off for a few hours if we can go to Hell. And I don't know how you do you averages, does the fact that he spent about ten hours in Hell in one week give him the 1-2 hours average?