Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (DEL) Orinah the Weaver of the Elements
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=7313&mesg_id=7324
7324, RE: (DEL) Orinah the Weaver of the Elements
Posted by Dakizar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think you need to take a break from the game or work on taking it less seriously OOC. Do you really think your "idols" like Istendil would have let you keep the mask of Anazu, the one item a lich wants more than any others? You knew (or should have known) damn well when you went down to get the mask -- that had previously been Dullamehs before it was sacrificed -- that he was going to want it back, and you would either have the choice of giving it back or getting kicked out of Scion for disobeying a leader. Those are the breaks you accepted when you joined an evil cabal.

I didn't interact with you that much, but from what I did see and what people told me you did seem awfully whiny, and it seems to be an OOC problem as well as an IC one. Your assertions that the fact that playing a greedy evil lich appropriately somehow reflects on Dullameh's player are borderline laughable.

You seem pretty competent, but this isn't a contest, nor is it a race. Try unclenching. It tends to make the game a lot more fun.