Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Sharricci Sha'racca Hie the Hand of the Unseen, Liqueur Connoisseur
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=71247&mesg_id=71248
71248, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Sharricci Sha'racca Hie the Hand of the Unseen, Liqueur Connoisseur
Posted by Baerinika on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sharri was a couple of firsts for me. I had never played a thief or a Herald. I decided pretty quickly I liked the Herald part and hated the thief part. I tend to play bards, invokers, healers, paladins, and other things that can actually be self sufficient. I couldn't explore or do much of anything on my own with this character. A lot of that is probably player skill (or lack there of!) but I think I'll still be making some suggestions in the near future to change thieves up a little bit. RP wise this is the first mort I've really gotten into since Vandrylon, and that was before (or somewhere around when) I immed! Unfortunately I got bored pretty quick.

Some goodbyes:

Kreo - of course you're first. I totally love this character. We started off at odds, because I really had planned on gunning for Kingpin. But then when I saw how bad you wanted it I got this massive imm guilt complex and decided Sharri had a lazy bone and that she didn't REALLY want it that bad after all. It was enough to know I could have had it if I wanted *wink*. From there, their relationship certainly changed. I got a huge kick out of playing her like a naive girl with rose colored glasses on when it came to you. People would be like, Why in the world would you love him, he tried to kill me!! And I'd sit there all innocent and say "Oh he just makes bad decisions sometimes, he really doesn't mean it! He's a good person, you just don't know!!" Too funny. As far as my deletion, I'd just say Shar retired to start getting their home ready for their 'plan', whatever it ended up being!

Etie - like the mom Sharri never had. Truly her best friend, she really would have done anything for Etie. You make an awesome, awesome Herald. I don't have the attention span to play a Herald for endless hours.

Ryasyn - you started off like an annoying little brother but you grew on me pretty quick. I started really having trouble playing Shar after you decided you wanted to follow Rayihn. I'd be all ready for an event with Shar and you'd say something like "Man I wonder if Rayihn will show up tonight! I sure hope she does, that'd be great!" and then I'd feel like crap. It was pretty fun trash talking Rayihn with you though. Hmpf, her thighs ARE all that, I'll have you know!

For the others I ran around with, it was always a good time to RP or level with my Baer followers, gives you a different 'face' than the one they put on in the shrine.