Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectI somewhat disagree about title most everyone
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=67248&mesg_id=67345
67345, I somewhat disagree about title most everyone
Posted by CraftedD on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

While it was memorable to you and many people who got special titles. It is becoming all too common now. I believe it actually loses its meaning. its also the reason many characters burn out too fast. Having everything before 200 hours doesnt give you character much options to grow or goals to achieve. 199 hours and i'm leader, titled, have tons of edges, and etc.

With Izuhlzin I didnt hero until nearly 250-300 hours. Wasnt galadon magistrate until 300 hours. I had hopes of vindicator and even more edge possabilities with my lack of immexp for anything. I also had hopes of a title. I'm not bitter now I didnt get any of that BUT it did give my character A LOT more longevity(600 hours) because I had stuff I wanted to accomplish. I gurantee you I would have faded long before that had I even gotten any of that quickly.

Take it for what its worth. We might differ but I just wanted to state my perspective which might hit with others as well. Of course, more often than not, it may miss!