Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectThe funny thing is...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=67248&mesg_id=67265
67265, The funny thing is...
Posted by Lyristeon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I can tell this note is dripping with sarcasm. Some others might not. For those of you who don't see it, that may be a reason why my religion is misunderstood by some of you.

I snooped the character a lot. As other imms did. Not a single imm ever came to me or put in his history about going OOC all the time. Quite a few imms came to me and told me he was totally nuts, but, that's fine. That's why he was titled appropriately. Only one pray came up about him saying something that was odd, but, the pray came from a person who is consistently OOC with his demeanor, so it was taken with a grain of salt. And it was near the end of Careashiin's time.

Am I surprised that Careashiin was Rogue? Nope. Rogue plays Lyristeon followers very well and this one is included in that. Was this one of Rogue's deadliest characters? Nope. In fact, his pk stats are quite even. Was I planning on making him the leader? Nope. The previous leader stepped down and recommended him.

Let me say this...most Lyristeon followers don't get full empowerment, never mind a tattoo. If you aren't living life to it's fullest every time you log on, chances are, you won't see it happen. For those of you who wish to twist this into, "I wanted to sit on my ass and type where, who pk, eq, prac and score all the time, so I was living my life to it's fullest as I see it.", bleh. You need to be actively living. And from what I saw and what I am hearing, he was a pain in the ass who kept going no matter what. That's a Lyr follower.