Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectI agree
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=66702&mesg_id=66883
66883, I agree
Posted by Careashiin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
""caraiishin - I honestly liked that you used tact to kill the guards / paths etc et al. I liked your sillyness, but that time calling me a ####wad ooc really made me not feel sorry for you in the slightest. I can kill people fully naked, so can you, so stop being so attached to eq, cause I am more than willing still to throw down and go balls to the wall. You have the same playstyle and that makes you deadlier than a great many people out there, so dude get over yourself on that. eh? I had hoped you would get harbinger until your mouth was getting the better of you."

You are entirely right. I did the get the best of myself and called you a ####wwad (Probably #3rd time looting me entirely) and for that I apologize. It's harder sometimes to stick to character through thick AND through thin, consistently, when you just get plain frustrated. I apologize bringing that IC and ruining things, even aside from that though, I had a lot of fun and found it very challenging to try and take on your guards. Sometimes I died, often I got away, a few times I killed them, and that was just very cool. Our bitterness only did just that, and for my part, got the better of myself.

Good luck on the next