Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectThe more you rage delete, the easier it gets.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=6587&mesg_id=6588
6588, The more you rage delete, the easier it gets.
Posted by elmeri on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, today just cut the camel's back. First a missed bash at 550 to Zymos, two erads and dead before recovered from bash. Then I died to a damned healer. I was so stunned that I just didn't know what to do. And then Gegreigar, full loot, mob death, oh well. A big straw it took. Admittedly I will sound impatient since I only had 99 hours, but never seeing Shokai was wearing on me. I had seen him vis a lot during the month before this char, then while playing Sardo, nada. Also I had some troubles later on in life, loosing my preps two times in a row was just too sucky. Also, after 10ish hours of prac devoted to flurry, and still having flurry at 89 was suckyish. Overall half-elf warriors are quite good, I enjoyed my time. Hero range on cf is very boring, since you either have all allies and few baddies, and the baddies never come out, because they'll have a big gang on their ass. Or the other option is there is only that big gang on your ass. Oh well, in my short span of life, I really didn't have many friends or enemies. I wish you all rot in hell :) Laters all.