Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: The other bits in the pot welcome Philis with open arms
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=64465&mesg_id=64480
64480, RE: The other bits in the pot welcome Philis with open arms
Posted by Grysh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I already said it, but our interactions absolutely kept my character going when I was dying 7-8 times per login. I was truly laughing out loud when the Svirf emissary gave me the belt, I looked at it and it said something like 'To an unmagical Giant for a magical night. Classic stuff.

Yeah I never ever got Iltch :( or any of my true nemesis's - Llorenz, Dungard, Nolyek, Iltch, Eoria etc. but you can't have it all and this character just didn't have it in the cards to be successfull. I also made a ton of mistakes which hopefully I'll learn from .

As for you growing up, whatever it is I hope I am lucky enough to interact with it, because you are and will be a great boon to CF. THere was something just fun and unpretentious about the couple interactions, and I loved that. I didn't feel as much pressure as I usually do in front of imms (And I even tried being one :p )

Again, thanks a bunch. I'll see if I have the logs to post some of them here or on Dio's. I'll also try to get my PBF so we can have a good laugh over my pk ratio, or role :)