Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectThe other bits in the pot welcome Philis with open arms
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=64465&mesg_id=64470
64470, The other bits in the pot welcome Philis with open arms
Posted by That Imm on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
First off, why you gotta con die when I'm not on to sing for you??? I knew you were close, and now I'll forever regret having missed it.

Well, I'm sorry you con died. I hope you had fun with Philis. I had fun with Philis. I really enjoyed taunting you when you died, and I was really looking forward to seeing you make stew for the rites. I probably spent way too much time watching Philis, but I kept thinking... any second now she's gonna win, and I was ALWAYS pulling for you.

Why? Because win or lose, the bits in the pot were going to sing. Corrlaan pointed out Philis' holiday role entry, and I had to goad you as a svirf after reading that bit. When you won the role contest I think you got some further emissary action, and a swank belt customized just for Philis. I was hoping you'd catch Iltch before he got the jack off (heh) just once and toast him good, but I never got to see it.

I sincerely hope you enjoyed this character even though you ate it plenty. Keep stuff like that coming. A fire giant who wanted to be a chef but wound up hating magic and anything smaller than them because of a new years eve seduction by a svirf mage. Now that's classy.

Again... anonymous while I sort out who I'm gonna be when I grow up.