Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectAs far as I remember...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=64265&mesg_id=64308
64308, As far as I remember...
Posted by Enigmatic on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yes, I did. To clarify... Full looting, to me, consists of taking everything that I can't just pick up on the ground. So when you say I had half of it in my inventory, excuse me for being less than excited that they left my sandy brown desert cloaks and my arial only mask that I could get at level 15, as well as possibly my pitchblack rings and a sword or two. Everytime I was killed by more than two people (which was actually quite a lot) they always managed to take my girdle. I had one thief that would jack me and then JUST steal my bag, and then run his brains out. So, after that happened about sixteen times in three days, I was a little less understanding about people looting me.

With my next, I'll be more laid back about it, I'm sure.

Thanks for the post. Good luck in the future. I bloody hated fighting that fox... really, hated it. But, I wasn't about run away every single time you came near me. I have a flaw where I think "maybe if I get lucky". Heh.