Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectone more thing!
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=6286&mesg_id=6325
6325, one more thing!
Posted by Thralkoz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Being a leader kicks ass! some people say it's a burden and whatnot, but for people who like to Rp it's great! I get to see everyone Rp first hand listening to new stories and ideas...I just felt my Rp going downhill...I want Battle applicants to get a great interview like Thror gave pindinstern, so I tried with Thralkoz to do that samething. It was great at first, but got dull being mean and a jerk all the time...And if you knew pindy and Thral you know they were completely different. So I thought it was unfair to future applicants not to get a steller interview like I got with Lobo, Thror, and Intronan. leaders should ALWAYS be around, which i tried to alot, and got alot of bitching for from my girl...And a leader should be one of the best Rpers in the Cabal and I knew I was not that so well the result came to this. For all the pkers out there, take a step back and try to Rp more...it's alot more rewarding than regearing =p