Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectI don't really feel like replying
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=6272&mesg_id=6276
6276, I don't really feel like replying
Posted by Yekirat on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But I will.

Your first problem was the blatant venting on Dioxides forums. Bad idea. Whining about being gangbanged and showing it for the world to see will only get you ganked a lot more.

You were a decent character, but pretty high on yourself. I'm not trying to burst your bubble or anything, but I taxed your ass during the Scion Llor chase. I didn't have the heart to call a nightwalker, because that would have made it that much eastier. (Granted, you were half dressed, but still, what is a 65 damroll compared to a 35 when you just can't hit me?). So your other fault was your bragging about how perfected your skills were. Don't do that.

As a player, I truly was hoping for something to happen with the Empire resurrection. I'm not foolish enough to take some lame bloodoath offered by a warrior less skilled than me, but I was sure hoping you would succeed or at least get the ball rolling. Kudos for trying.

And stick to your guns, you'll be much more satisfied in the long run.