Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: I am depressed, it is over! What fun!
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=62651&mesg_id=62756
62756, RE: I am depressed, it is over! What fun!
Posted by Teutonium on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I considered whether or not to use the Macalla or not in the role. I thought I could just as well use some generic group, but, I didn't think it would hurt. I also didn't know much about the religion and thought it would be a good learning experience. That is why I approached you with questions. I really wasn't angling to have you teach me Macallan ways, but, rather work through the meditation aspect of the role and how he got on the path he was. The sphere (revelation/divinicy) tied into this, because he sort of divined the truth about magic and the world through his meditations. He began as a man without direction, and suddenly by meditating and using the skills taught to him as a monk (forget about Macalla) he was able to find his way. Which when I did learn more about the religion I started to see a connection with this and the navigator bit. By this time though I had found out you were dormant and stopped pressing the issue.