Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectThe Unholy weapons
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=62165&mesg_id=62302
62302, The Unholy weapons
Posted by Gataliff on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I came across a few of these, the first one i gave you only had a charge or two in it. There was another I was carrying around that was 34 charges, but then a very skilled assassin assassinated me.

I know the pain of hero drow against high ave mithril weapons, I am happy that you noticed that I restrained myself from attaching myself at your hip. I am sorry that the other unholies did get to you I did want to focus all the unholy weapons towards you.

When I gave you one and you asked who it was from and I told you then you said you did not mind that it was from one of the chasm. My mouth dropped open, oops , hunting down and killing one a-p and giving the weapon to you had a sly grin plastered on my face for nearly four days.

I was so tempted to drop a hint to you, as you and I mingled when you were only in your 36'ish level, even then you showed me a few things and I thank you for that. Perhaps a prep whore is next on the list for me, acid blasting a-ps for mauls and maim's through protections was scary.