Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Just a couple of things.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=62162&mesg_id=62292
62292, RE: Just a couple of things.
Posted by Marbeliel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I knew all that, and agreed, which is why when events unfolded I had to look for a reason she behaved so contrary to her normal reputation.

I've yet to be convinced it was an ic issue. She was around. She spoke with lots of people. The fact that she couldn't even trouble herself to respond to any of several notes just says she was deliberately choosing to ignore this character. For no valid religion-based reason - religion being the reason Marbeliel sought her out.

Like I said before, I had no way to dispute her claim not to xp on maranation, and there were several who did get it in just a cursory review of pbfs over the last few months. Zulgh now says they were Corrlaan, so there you have it. That doesn't change the other comments I mentioned.

In any event, I don't know who you were but I'm glad at least someone who obviously feels contrary to what some are now posting has chimed in. I'd be interested to hear what people (like you say you were) who actually spent time with Marbeleil have to say. Rezmar, Pesawwkt, Braemir, Fobrin, etc.