Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectYour comments, stxt
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=62165&mesg_id=62263
62263, Your comments, stxt
Posted by Gataliff on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had not thought about the good side of it as heavily as the evil side of the role. Gataliff's good side started off just fine, but then the fortress started to attack me relentlessly after the role contest. I was still neutral at this time and the fortress people I had leveled with all started to ignore me or keep away from me, the others just attacked me.

It went down hill after that, I suppose I should have shelfed the character for 6 months and waited for that batch to have died away so I could have started up again. My role allowed for the players of the game to influence the character heavily. The good pushed me evil, that was the end result and i do not really have a problem with that.

The only semi confusion I had was a crossing of role & rp against the mechanics of the game. With the demon blood of zurcon being the empoweree of gataliff, why would turning evil loose empowerment? But this is a question I will ask later when I have more time to construct a reasonable question for the staff.