Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Outlander goodbyes
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=61667&mesg_id=61705
61705, RE: Outlander goodbyes
Posted by Linaeren on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Linaeren – My age death will probably prolong your life, for I witnessed you die way so many times I could not help but wonder why you would slum around with me. I will miss your light-hearted banter, your gung-ho attitude, your love for mischief and your wise and obnoxious treant wife. Thank you for helping me keep interested in this character, for I could not have done it without you.

I wasn't kidding when I said "Who the hell am I going to talk to when you die?". Lyristeon? That leader channel worked out perfectly. Since we couldn't group and pk competently it was a nice substitute for grouptell. I am entirely sad that I won't have Xin to run around and die with now. On the other hand, since I am not dying constantly I have actually taken to prepping again and since your death have bagged a handful of pks I probably otherwise wouldn't have. I'm not kidding, since Xin died its like someone removed a voodoo hex from me and I'm finally whipping some ass again. Running with you did a number on my con but it was completely worth it, although we did enough damage I'm not sure age death will be possible for me, heh. There is already a not too shabby poem written about you and I've dedicated a few of those kills via pray to Xin. I was hoping the treant chat would help boost you back up a little bit that night, because I was feeling exactly like you were but for some reason having a conversation with my treant seemed to turn it around for me and I was hoping it would do the same for you. Having the opportunity to run around with you certainly added many more layers to Lin I wouldn't have probably run into as an imp druid trying to convert you just for the hell of it, I mean if Twist could get you to turn on the no magic surely I could get you to boot that silly jaguar elf, heh. Here's hoping you come back around and play something a little less masochistic.