Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Tribunals
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=60491&mesg_id=60633
60633, RE: Tribunals
Posted by Babou on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I am assuming you are talking about the time you got ganked down by about six tribunals heading down eastern road to the village to regain our scales. We walked into the wooded copse and Linaeren teleported right away while for some reason you decided that you could take on all of us. I took two wide coppers from your corpse. Then for the next twenty minutes all I heard was you complaining about how you lost your whole set of equipment(which I think the tribunals took a total of four pieces from your corpse). As for holding things I cannot use, I take them to give them to people who will actually put them to good use instead of returning them to people who use them against me or against what I stand for. In that case I believe I gave them to low level tribunal ap applicant that I had high hopes for, or it may have been Itennu, either way in Babou's eyes they deserve them a lot more than you did. As for your remark about me showing up when there are a lot of tribunals around, I have a job and usually get to play later at night.. which seems to be when the tribunals are in full force. I will admit that I am a conservative player when it comes to battles and that there are very few times I will go into a battle when I have a good chance of dying. As for yourself being the nightreaver I was disappointed that you were not half as scary as someone with that title should be.