Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (DEL) Mesharrah the Protector of Faith
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=6038&mesg_id=6048
6048, RE: (DEL) Mesharrah the Protector of Faith
Posted by Constance on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were so *irritating*! :) Nothing is worse than a healer criminal! I was kind of hoping you'd try that business of gating to me while I was on-duty again, and had a few more things I wanted to try to see if I could getcha before you managed to gate away again. Though that was a good move the first time you tried it, the time I managed to word away from the Scion group in Shadar Logoth while while convlusing on the ground. I didn't expect they'd send the healer to gate after me to try to finish me off *wince*. I didn't expect it, and if I hadn't been a class that was able to heal myself first thing, it would have worked too.

Chasing you in the Chasm was fun, but between you and I, I didn't think for a moment I'd get a healer in all that rucckous. Managing to get Truean before my cold corpse hit the ground was good enough. I only died once though. Milhran managed to word me the first time, so close to me dying I thought I was dead for a moment, too. Paladin's luck. :)

Good luck with your next character!