Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (Human)51 Trestadine, Dweller of the Wilds
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=58806&mesg_id=58864
58864, RE: (Human)51 Trestadine, Dweller of the Wilds
Posted by Rogue on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sweet gnomey Haenr.

When we first crossed paths I was trying to make my fame among outlanders, and being I wanted to be in that ranking group, I thought it'd be good props for me to show some alpha male, and I went after you with extreme prejudice. The second go we had, you probably could have dropped me had you chased, and should have realised I was going to be Right back after a few ticks. Nothing OOC against you, but IC Trestadine hated gnomes. After dropping you twice, both oppurtunistic kills, (Going at it straight up might have been a lot different, hence why I didnt) I decided to go diplomatic just to keep you off my ass.

I appreciate greatly your ranking an gathering help, it made a big difference, and shame IC we had to mesh harshly, but that was just my roleplay with you.

I like ya. I would charge you now to try to take a more active role among outlanders, and rather fall into place, make one for yourself. You've got a lot going for you, and I would like to see that pan out successfully.

Good luck man.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclination, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." - John Adams