Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectThanks, seriously
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=58806&mesg_id=58811
58811, Thanks, seriously
Posted by Rogue on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Far as getting picked out of a crowd... Ive come to terms with that, and really could care less if someone in game makes Rogue references to me or not, it just inflates my ego, and fame. Shrug.

""Seemed like you weren't too shy about getting in there and mixing it up. Overall I think the game's better for having had a Trestadine running around.""

This makes me feel good, I try to add to the game as a certain type of character in the game, if anything, the guy you need to watch out for. I might not be the best, but I am certainly not the worst, and I believe many a players will learn a great deal about this game after meeting me, be it on a friendly or oppositional side.

Thanks for your words, and for all the work that's made this place what it is today.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclination, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." - John Adams