Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (DEL) Thallius the Master Songsmith
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=5874&mesg_id=5879
5879, RE: (DEL) Thallius the Master Songsmith
Posted by thallius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well you had a tendancy to hunt me only when I was all alone and did not have the head. I would always stick around for a while but Running from gangs gets boring so i would usualy stick around for 20 minutes then quite or chase around invokers for an hour. I knew what you were up to becuase every single time we did not have the head you chanllenged me, and when we did have the head you always made sure you had backup. ohh well, even when we had the head all ya needed was barrier and resist mental to beat me. While I could spellbane a lot, with resist mental it makes in almost immposible to land a when you don't see me, I don't hit that hard and a few disruptions would have finished me off, or ya could just get cone of cold staves and use those. ohh well yeah I did not like to be an ass and most of my chars don't loot except for select pieces of armor but thallius was different he hated mages and would not give them any aid in any form if he could manage it, he even yelled at others for returning armor :P thanks though for not looting me every time, if you had well life would have been a lot more boring as I try to dodge gangs and equip at the same time.