Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: *poke*
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=58498&mesg_id=58629
58629, RE: *poke*
Posted by Palmer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for the defense. I hope I showed other people that you really don't have to play 24/7/365 to make an impact in this game, but when you are on, you have to actually be playing. While I don't have the time that I did when both CF and I were younger, it is nice to know that the Immortals don't mind someone taking this approach and I would encourage any of you who have quit CF as a time sink to consider this approach, although not with the "orc-friendly Zurcon mummy" character concept, as that has been done now.

I will get my pbf money in sometime soon to see if the numbers actually back up my non-ganky betrayer self, but I am pretty sure they do. I think I killed someone from every cabal, although I can't recall if I got a Trouper or not, but I got banned from the Inn so it seems likely. I know I got someone from every race except lich and that includes orcs, so even the orcs knew I was likely to turn on them, and just watching the palpable paranoia that this caused in my groupmates was a lot of fun.