Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectHours of Fhaen!! Answer to you all within.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=57255&mesg_id=57383
57383, Hours of Fhaen!! Answer to you all within.
Posted by Fhaen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You Fhaen lover you. Something must have kept you watching ;). I am going to answer you all (I hope with one swift blow). It has been 4 years since I've played. I had some decent chars Selfren/Panir probably being the most noteworthy. Fhaen was just me trying to get back-into a very fun past time. CF isn't just something I can easily go into, nor is roleplaying. To be honest, I have always had a hard time roleplaying. It often takes me days when I do write a roll- most of them have been pretty decent. I don't bother writing one/two paragraph roles because I don't think they do a character justice. As per the OOC comments, I can see where they would come from. Think of it this way, I came off like a Vet Because I was there for a lot of the village's history. Selfren was there for most of Intronan's Lead. I grouped with loborguz nearly constantly throughout his life until we both heroe'd. Eventually Selfren auto'd I roll up penz, get inducted by Intronan, to have Intronan hero IMM- Loborguz takes the lead, and I play with him as commander until he con-dies, then Nerylana takes up the lead. So yeah, I rolled with them/gre a lot of other "famous villagers" Then, I rolled up Narin- inducted by intronan same deal roll around with a bunch of names on the pillar. Then eventually I roll Panir who is a follower of intronan tatoo'd etc. So I can see how I come off as a 'vet'. Now take all of that and put it in with 4 years of not being pk'd in this game, 4 years of changes, 4 years of new areas/things I knew going away etc. And you get Fhaen basically my "whats this do" character or "where is this, what is this etc." So, I am sure I broke my RP time and time again. I am now rolling around with a new char with (what I think is) a decent role, but I am having a hard time with his RP.

-Fhaen