Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: a tribby I kinda liked....
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=5616&mesg_id=5638
5638, RE: a tribby I kinda liked....
Posted by Rithlan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'd be interested in seeing any logs you might have had of us fighting. The majority of our fights were very impressive, tactically. It's not often that I sit and debate tactical maneuvers with an opponent before going in to fight him. One fight I found particularly amusing was when you had challenged me to come in to fight you saying you'd use no guards, and I went in without thinking twice or prepping. I nailed you just as sanc dropped, beat you a bit, you fled, and I left town cause some little tribby had manacled me and had guards after me. Next thing I know, I have about 50 mvs left, you've sanced and chased me out to the weald, I'm fogged...and I'm thinking, "Oh #####." Instead of acknowledging my loss/your victory or my cowardice, I sat and taunted you for fleeing, saying I'd won, then taunted you for getting the aid of the yuonger tribby. Meanwhile I'm sitting there with about 25 hp, 50 mvs, hoping the next tick comes through soon so I can vanish when you summon me. Anyway...logs, logs, and more logs would be nice to read, thanks.