Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Enarn Orisian the Righteous ...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=55510&mesg_id=55521
55521, RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Enarn Orisian the Righteous ...
Posted by Kharghurln on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Great character, you were such a force within the Fortress. As soon as you logged in, every time, I knew there would be a highly effective raid coming. You made others better for being around, and as such, I thought you were a great leader. But you weren't afraid to come fight alone; that's probably because you were Karel, and could kick my ass one on one! You got two of my unholy weapons, pretty good ones, and I was not surprised when you kept the first one and sacrificed it that one time (don't remember the specifics - think I was coming to defend). It came way too close to killing me. Thanks again for the times you and the other Forties returned my things - gets me back in the fight that much quicker, and I like to think that makes it more fun for you.

I respected your character a lot more than I could ever let you know in game. Thanks for making my time on CF more fun. It's OK to enjoy the game and keep playing, by the way.

Note to APs: transmuter + shield paladin + healer = tough group to solo! Though Cabdru probably had a piece of gear that made even that matchup easy...;)