Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectYeah..
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=5255&mesg_id=5261
5261, Yeah..
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thieves are definetly very, very strong in pk's, especially when you catch people off guard. I had the majority of my equipment back after I instakilled two of the warders that got the loot. Roleplaying an evil thief for me got kind of boring after the hundred thousanth time I whispered at someone from the shadows. Tripping got old after rank 5. I've had more then a couple thieves at hero range, being an entropist gave me the oppertunity to really screw some folks over pk wise. But, for a non entropic thief, it is hard as hell to get the jump on someone. Even with sylvan thieves, if people knew you were coming, they made the proper preperations and dealt with you accordingly, even though you could hide anywhere on land in the game. I still say that thieves are my favorite class to play, but only because I like strutting around with shiny things on after a pure roleplay char goes gets boring. I dunno, I kind of lost the point of this post somewhere back there. Go pirates?