Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectHey where's the log of my death?!?!?
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=52400&mesg_id=52465
52465, Hey where's the log of my death?!?!?
Posted by Foster on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Eheheh, once I noticed where we were I knew we were doomed. I knew that had to suck worse for you, but at least I got to pad your stats. Sounds like you had a really bad day yesterday eating some deaths.

Liked the char, the bitchy female drow rp and the fact that I never knew when you were going to try to betray me. I just tried to remain as competent/useful as possible while time allowed. I know I wasn't one of the most interesting chars to interact with, but as I said in our first interaction 'I'm not much of a conversationalist'. I guess assassins have a little less to worry about with shamans than some other classes, but you should never count out any char with summon/blind/plague, especially when bind wounds isn't a guarantee and preps are a bitch.

Yeah, it sucks you were turned off by some of the misanthropic ####s that have plagued CF since the days I first started playing. The best thing to do is not let them get under your skin and just ignore them for how pathetic they really are to stoop to such ####. I know I took some time off from the game, came back with a mentality that I wasn't going to let said people get under my skin and just relax, no matter how ####ty I am treated. You just have to play on your own terms. Some people take this game too seriously/too personal and focus too much on the e-peen, look-at-me aspect of the game. I say let them take the e-peen to their tonsils and choke on it.