Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectIts been a long fun road. I am overdue my rest.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=52400&mesg_id=52410
52410, Its been a long fun road. I am overdue my rest.
Posted by CrftedDeception on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Let us begin with Niceryih since, afterall, this is her thread. I had a lot of fun in the beginning. After a while, however, it grew tiresome. There were few players I interacted with at the end that made the game enjoyable. I will be posting logs I managed to save. I only have 1 of my 4/5 deaths logged so anyone else can post the others. First off my deaths were all to warriors. Two straight up kills from blinding and dying within the next round after taking free beating. After the duergar Shamans I played I did not realize that happened. Drows are more fragile so it became noticable. Props to Uthral and Ralph for outright killing me. My two other deaths came from Kargthak. The first was just an outright unexpected attack.. which I guess I could blame on my part for not being prepared and taking any place/situation as danger. I stumbled with trying to remember which potion I actually had. I kept trying to quaff teleportation.. when I actually had a transportation. I failed typing transportation a few times at the beginnign not realizing so I assumed I had a teleportation. Which, killed me.The second time I underestimated how much damage double thrust would throw in through sanc. And my last death was from complete lag. I should not have died but I did.

The reason I grew tired with Niceryih was because I was no longer having fun. Half the logs I have I cannot post right now because players these days cannot stay IC and their comments are completely OOC durorgotory because they are angry about dying/being killed. The first few times I encountered this I shrugged it off. But after it was apparent a lot of people were doing this. It made things no longer fun at all. Some things: such as "I should go hang my black ass like a nigger should" were very offensive. I had a african american brother commit suicide(my younger brother) and comments like this do not make this game... a "game" that I can go to and have fun. These comments are coming from people in cabals and the likes. Not all comments are to that extreme but it disheartens me. I typed delete for now reason several times in this characters life but held it back because I kept hoping something might shine through. But I could not find the heart I once wanted with Niceryih. I will post what logs I have of Niceryih soon. I will post the lesser of offensive logs as well. The imms can decide if they are character assassination or not. Thanks Cyradia for empowerement and the likes.

MOVING ON...

I will be posting all logs I have collected with my characters over the years(not all will be in my perspective as I saved logs from dio's of some including my chars). I am bowing out to CF for now. It has been a fun ride and thanks to all. A lot of my empowerement logs are now forever gone(ie.. Eryndrieal's whole empowerement/tattoo logs) because of viruses and never having posted them to store. :-/

Again, thanks.

CraftedDeception:

Kirka, Serniae, Ameliea, Abeldia, Lysrieal, Kalorian, Eryndrieal, Kaljurdian, Lorthieral, Kahnoren, Baradisceth, Barhadruzl, Arrherah, Niceryih.