Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectquick farewell
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=5192&mesg_id=5197
5197, quick farewell
Posted by Daurwyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
short of time right now, but wanted to say that you were probably my favorite rager, along with Tobeldest. You were the only one I can think of who used the right tactics against me, if we ignore ganging as a tactic. You were proof that a rager can defend at the giant against a conjurer successfully, and the ragers who think you can't just didn't know your tactics. I think Meushen used them too in the distant past.

As far as letting you rest up again, I've never enjoyed kicking someone when they are down, so I won't usually kill the same person twice until I see they are recovered. You came very close to what might have been a nasty death though when you were killing the cobbler for his shoes, and I scried you doing it. I was with a warlock ram, and tesseracted nearby with the intent of killing you then. Luckily you mentioned you'd left the village while I was recovering from the tesseract (too many assassins hiding in your hut to leave room for you) and I never had a problem with you after that.