Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Valarael Naduin the Lord of Nature
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=50825&mesg_id=50829
50829, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Valarael Naduin the Lord of Nature
Posted by Valarael on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was a lot of fun for awhile, just ran out of interest kind of suddenly. This was my first outlander and first serious attempt at a druid, loved them both. Outlanders is definately a cabal I can see myself playing over and over again. Druids are a lot of fun they are very strong at times and frustratingly weak at others. A class I will come back to when I can think up a better role.

Thanks of course to all you IMMs I've been addicted to this game for too long, but I'm alright with that.

Goodbyes:

Eudrallia you were a lot of fun to hang around with, hope I didn't bother you too much, was just trying to find a foil to expand celebration side of glade with
I did enjoyed the tension that was always with us when ever we where trying to rank caused by you being a rager and my being an outlander, made the time a lot less boring, playing hide and seek that one afternoon was fun and funny, thanks.

Jhesar thanks for the induct, I liked you a lot, you where fun to be around even if we didn't get a chance to do a lot together.

Nefla still enjoyed your character (I also played Jajyesak )was glad to see you still kicking it and making it to hero.

Azilaph was pissed I could never land a kill on you, you surprised me that one day when you took me down so fast those two times, I guess I was cocky since our previous fights had been more one sided the other way, should have used some of the preps I had. Damn non-metal flails You seem like a cool rager.

Akko liked you, you made me chuckle a lot, wish I didn't play so many hours sometimes so I wouldn't rank so far ahead of people.

Innis thanks for the empowerment, your religion changed a bit I guess since my first druid last nov - dec, was a little surprised but in a good way.

Well I know there are other people I interacted with but I just write these off the top of my head so if I missed you respond and I will.