Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectCuriousity: How much time have you spent playing Tribs?
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=50755&mesg_id=50775
50775, Curiousity: How much time have you spent playing Tribs?
Posted by nepenthe on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I don't think most people would give you a very polite response to the extremely disrespectful (if possibly IC) note you wrote to Tribs.

Berating people and calling them names is your prerogative, but you shouldn't be surprised when they don't subsequently give you what you want or bend over backwards to please you. You caught a bad break, but some percentage of the responsibility for that is yours.

I know it's fun to break the law and get away with it; in this case, you did the crime but didn't get away with it. Those are the dice you roll and the risks you take. If you were innocent, I'd genuinely feel bad for you... as is, you gambled, and I'd like to think you knew what you were getting into.

I'm really surprised, honestly. You clearly have been around the CF block a time or two. I assume all of the players that have been around that long have taken 50 worse or more unfair breaks than this and it pretty much rolls off their back.