Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectand I'm gone
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=50235&mesg_id=50236
50236, and I'm gone
Posted by Baradisceth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Baradisceth was nothing special. It was a simply a comeback character. My times in the beginning were very limited.
I quit carrionfields around two and half years ago after my younger brother committed suicide. After an extended time away I decided to give the game another swing. While being able to play perhaps once a week.. Khaso was kind enough to empower me offline. As time progressed I gained a little more steam in time only to have it wave off and on. Through this characters life I had three seperate personnal friends die in real life. This both limited my time and left me not fully focused on the game. I attempted to make the 'face' time needed to go anywhere. But I could not make the extra mile at the time to become something deeper. I, unfortunatly, never got to speak with Khaso in the game which disheartens me greatly. I was promoted by an immortal(thank you) only to be demoted later by Mmumma. You had your reasons. I was greatful to the immortal who promoted me again per my log on(which happened to be my birthday)! Later promoted again by Mmumma. I did not desire to leave. I just didn't have the stamina to continue with a character that wasnt as deep as I needed it to be. I vowed to delete after my next death. And that came to a lag unfortunatly. But its done.

I always enjoyed trying to get the codex back when it was not possible. Lauraine and her posse were a huge pain. Yet i continued to try relentless. late at night was seriously mainly just me for the empire. Yet I worked through it, or tried. I like the empire. It was a nice change and comeback to the game. Going reverse of my normal successful characters. Ill perhaps be around soon.

Lysrieal/Baradisceth