Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Side note
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=50066&mesg_id=50086
50086, RE: Side note
Posted by Valkenar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>At some point, your connection to to a group of people just
>generates negative energy in both directions, it's probably
>best for all parties if you walk away.

Your presence generates positive energy in my direction. I hope you won't walk away for good.

It's worrisome that Aarn, Ordasen and possibly you seem to be disenchanted, for vague but possibly related reasons. The last time something like this went down (I think it was Cyradia, Grumorum, and possibly Thror?) I was reassured that the sky is not falling and that it was a more or less random statistical fluke.

This time it seems a bit different, and I'm beginning to wonder if it's going to end up changing the CF landscape. Is it personality conflict? Misconduct? Differing vision? I have no idea, and not knowing makes me worry about the future of the game I've enjoyed on and off for 8 years or so.

I understand that there's a certain tendency for people to take a mile when given an inch of insight on the forums, and that airing of dirty laundry won't help "the situation" to the extent there is a situation. I also know that I don't have any right or expectation to be filled in on what happens behind the scenes. Still, I really wish I had some inkling of what's going on.