Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (CON) Thyka the Captain
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=4866&mesg_id=4884
4884, RE: (CON) Thyka the Captain
Posted by Zandrumial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Zandrumial, Yeah, you slept your way to the top with
>Sakariarth and me, heh.

I slept my way to the top with lots of people. :) I'm a slut, what can I say?

> Too bad you were too busy to return
>the favor...

Ouch, that hurts. Half the times you asked me, I was in the middle of a hell trip, and the other half I was in RL heading out the door. In fact, Krogum's had really awful luck with me that way. I'll be sitting around all day, and just as I started travelling with one of you, something comes up that I can't get out of. Must be chaos working it's magic outside the game.

>oh, and when you heard me leave, that was the
>last time you'll see it.

So I gathered. I was really hoping you'd just decided to leave until I could help you.

> I got a bit jealous personally when
>you got the tattoo, but I knew full-well you deserved it
>more than me, especially becuase I'd given up on the idea
>already by the time you got it.

Hm, sorry. I knew you as another character, and thought you were a great baron then too. I guess I don't really know the full story on your character, or really even know what makes one deserving of Pico's tattoo, but as far as I could tell you were at least as deserving as me.

> You tried all you could to
>save me when Drengal got a taste of my blood, but I knew
>somewhere that today would be the day...

> About that day in
> Shadar when I killed you ...

Heh, I was so impressed, and happy you did that. I thought "Now there's a baron"

>chicken came. I wasn't about to chicken out of rp just
>because of ranking,

And that right there is why I respected your baronacy. I've done some funky things during ranking, but only once have I ever managed to get thrown out of a ranking group.