Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Waldali the Silver-Tongued Swindler, Kingpin of Galadon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=48610&mesg_id=48611
48611, RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Waldali the Silver-Tongued Swindler, Kingpin of Galadon
Posted by Theaus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well I came back from vacation today fearing that I was gonna be hit with my 2nd hoard code wipe in this char's lifetime and this happens within an hour of my playing. All in all I had a blast with this char. I suppose a more aggresive player might find some pk style with city thieves, but as many people called this char a coward, I didn't land many pk's or even engage in that many. I tried to follow Qaledus as devoutly as I thought was right, which kept me more in the shadows stealing then actually fighting with modest rewards in eq if I was patient enough. I passed on a lot of people I saw writhing and vulsing just to continue on the rp style I had been playing for too many damn hours. On the money side, with many people bitching about no money being in Thera between Waldali and Luchan I amassed over 14 million in actual gold so those that complain you need to merely look harder(this time frame is since August of last year). Granted I too saw the change in shopkeepers over this char and many of those almost seemed as if imms were snooping me for gold points but I doubt it, likely they were just well known ones. Well on to goodbyes which are gonna be pretty brief all things considered....

Qaledus: Thanks for that coin quest and all the preceding immeractions. Especially the one where I had renames given to me. You were a cool as hell imm in my experience and I thoroughly enjoyed the time you gave me, tho the lack of tat kind of boggles me but that's your call.

Desmonn: I really hope I got this name right, thanks for the immeractions in the younger years of my life. Thinking back on running to Cragstone for pipeweed and a pipe still brings a chuckle.

Eshval: I only dealt with you that one night I was aiding some Forties for my own reasons and your resulting damnation scared the #### out of me. Age death is a new experience so I really thought I was dying with the coughing and ####, tho in looking back I think I scared you when I dropped all my eq and sent people out to reclaim it. Heh

Mortals: I'm not gonna try to think back on any one of you in particular, after literally hundreds of faces I only recall a few names and I'm not gonna try and recall those I remember and forget someone else. Like I said on Dios though, thanks to everyone that carried shinies so that I was able to have some myself. Hopefully not many of you ever got too upset with me.

Well that's it...no more thieves for me and see you in the fields.