Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectConsidering your remark.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=4539&mesg_id=4607
4607, Considering your remark.
Posted by Sancella (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Im not going to throw words with you, I know Sancella isnt excactly the brainiac of the world but that is a bit how I have choosen to play her. Playing über inteligent isnt fun and I dont think that playing an absolute dumbass is fun either, I always try to keep my characters somewhat normal when it comes to this. Sancella isnt an extreem killing machine, not in any way but she is i no way a coward and shes got more heart than brains.

alright that was the character part now to me, I nowadays have less then a quarter of the time i used to have playing so I dont really have the time to learn where everything is and have rather focused on other things in the game that I find more fun than figuring out where I can find the latest potions/staves/equipment.

But in the end I find it quite humorous to see you writing that ##### statement and practically saying how can that fucking idiot be a maran when I wasnt? Instead of thumping down on others you could consider what you did wrong with this character and learn from it.

Trezzy