Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectbut I'd have to say that you were well rounded when I saw you around.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=4539&mesg_id=4603
4603, but I'd have to say that you were well rounded when I saw you around.
Posted by JAH on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thornheart, we had some good times together. However, our interactions took place before I did a few things IC that quite possibly would have seriously tarnished my chances of virtues/cabal/crap like that. So after awhile, I resigned myself to the position that 'this is all I'm gonna get from an Immortal', empowerment. That was at about 175 hours. So I decided that my gear would be my faiths (hell, works for me). In any case, as a hero paladin you get just about as many tells as a Battle or a Warlock leader. To say I was Callous is just wrong. I tried many times to help everyone that asked me for some help, but when it came down to the level 10's and 12's asking me to kill all the elemental rulers for them, nope, sorry. I did consistantly roleplay true to my character, when he was less gear-hungry than he turned out to be, and what did it get me? 175 hours of pure wasted time. Might as well as just been empowerment, and viola, thats it. Keep it up to a degree, and you'll be fine. Some say Shokai likes to watch. He must like to watch folks grow old then. If I was doing something wrong (and why would he let me get away with it for so long?), then instead of constantly shaking his head in dismay at me while wizi, DO SOMETHING! Don't get me wrong, this is not an empowerment rant. Its Immteraction. I prayed many times in many different ways regarding what I've done and what I intend to do. All of those were possible windows for a Higher Power to say something. Silence. Every single time. Throw a dog a bone here, would ya? Or maybe you expect me to open the back door to poop in the yard. I'm an untrained mutt. Doesn't mean I can't do right, though. Give me a chance.